- Remember to stay six feet away from others.
- Provide floor signage to remind our guests.
- Elevator signage to restrict the number of persons in the car at one time.
- Dispensers at each front office computer station.
- Pop-up dispenser at elevators.
- Advertise health and hygiene reminders throughout the property to staff and guests.
Cleaning Best Practices
- • Increase the frequency of sanitizing and disinfecting high traffic areas and heavy touch point items.
- Public Spaces & Communal Areas
- • Door Handles.
- • ATMs.
- • Front Desk Counters.
- • Credit Card Pin Pads.
- • Writing Instruments.
- • Guest Room Keys.
- • Bell Carts.
- • Sundry Shop Coolers and Counter Tops.
- • Elevator Buttons.
- • Stair Handrails.
- • Business Center Computers, Chair Arms & Desks.
- • Fitness Center Equipment.
- • Dining Surfaces - Including Back of House Breakroom.
- • Seating Areas.
- Laundry - All bed linen and terry are required to be changed daily and be washed at high temperature in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Guest Rooms
- • Eliminate cleaning of stayovers.(except linens)
- • Conduct proper cleaning of checked out guest rooms.
- • Utilize disinfectant chemicals on guest touch points.
- • Light switches, TV remotes, counter tops, desks, door handles, faucet handles, toilet seats, temperature control panels, etc.
Food & Beverage Best Practices:
- Post mask required signage at restaurant entrances.
- Front and back of house staff to wear masks and gloves always.
- Replace masks when soiled and gloves in between service of tables .
- Allow only ten patrons per 500 square feet in dining room, waiting area, bar area .
- Reorganize the table seating in the Restaurant and Bar respecting the 6 ft social distancing .
- Limit parties of 6 or less .
- Sanitize food prep areas once per hour.
- Kitchens to be deep cleaned and sanitized once per day.
- Room Service:
- • Knock on guest room door and leave at room entrance.